Old versionsSee all
Commander Napoleon at War is the second game in the Commander series, taking the acclaimed Commander Europe at War engine to the next level. Building on the international success of its predecessor, Commander: Napoleon at War brings the same simple and intuitive gameplay mechanics from the WWII setting to the Napoleonic era, designed to create a different and even more compelling gaming experience.
- 8 campaigns starting from Napoleons assault on Austria in 1805 up to the 100 days campaign ending at Waterloo in 1815 (Grand campaign 1805 -1815, Prussia/Poland 1806-1807, Peninsula 1808-1814, Austria/Danube 1809, Russia 1812, Germany 1813, France 1814, 100 Days/Waterloo 1815)
- Take control of Napoleon's forces or the Allied Coalition who opposed him, including Britain, Prussia, Austria and Russia.
- Huge map covering all of Europe in amazing detail.
- Research many new technologies and control the focus of your nations research.
- Dynamic weather system including mud, snow, storms and more.
- Trade routes and privateers.
- Fortresses and siege warfare.
- 12 different units types including Militia, Line Infantry, Light & Heavy Cavalry, Foot & Horse Artillery, Frigates, Ships of the Line and Pirate raiders.
- Recruit historic commanders such as Ney, Blucher, Wellington & many more.
- Multiplayer via LAN, hot seat, PBEM and Internet.